Hola my beautiful friends !
I am so grateful to my dear Nonnie for this “Sunshine Blogger Award”. Yehey !
I met Nonnie on IG few months ago . She’s so sweet it feels like I’ve known her a long time already . She inspires me in all her recipes and home advices.
Check her blog :
Nonnie’s Questions :
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I love to write ( just basic writing ) ✌ and love to take pictures using my phone’s camera that’s why I started blogging. At first , I created my blog to have an online journal about all the things I wanted to write just for myself . I just publicized my blog recently because some of my friends encouraged me to make my blog public .
2. Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
For new bloggers like me all I can say is just be yourself. Don’t be pressure of what others think about you and your blog. It’s normal to feel discouraged sometimes but it should not be a hindrance. Continue to do what you love to do.
3. What is the biggest blogging challenge you’ve had to deal with?
Biggest challenge? Hmmm,actually I really don’t know yet. I am not really pressuring myself with regards to blogging. I’m just enjoying it. 😊
4. What important lessons did you learn in your 20’s (so far)?
In my 20’s I learned how to be more practical in different aspects of my life. I learned to save and learned to be more patient. So many learnings in my 20’s. I’m almost 30 ,new chapter again. 😊
5.What has been your favourite blog post/posts in your blog so far?
My favorite blogpost so far is my last blog post. It’s under my recipes category. I love it because it’s the first healthy pasta recipe I made. I love to cook but I don’t have much time to post all my recipes. Maybe soon.
6.What do you like most about yourself?
Hmmm, what I like most about myself. Actually even if I am so vulnerable , I don’t easily give up and don’t easily feel down. All by God’s grace.
7. If you could be transported to any place RIGHT NOW, where would it be?
I want to be transported in Argentina. Been in a long distance relationship for a year already and miss my boyfriend so much. If I could just transport right away.
8. What is your favourite outdoor activity?
My favorite outdoor activity is swimming!!!
I want to live in a beautiful Island if given a chance. 🌴
9. What does your next 5 years look like?
5 years from now looking forward to have my own family, own business and a happy blogging career .
10. What would you ask for if the answer was a guaranteed yes?
Having a hard time to answer this question…hehehe so many things in my mind. Maybe I would ask this question
(Can I travel around the world for free?)
Give us three random facts about yourself:
I am an open water diver 🌊
I am just 41 kg. 😥 I want to gain weight
I love flowers 🌸🌸🌸
So excited to read your answers!
Thank you again dear Nonnie for nominating me. 😘
The Sunshine blogger rules:
♡ Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
♡ Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
♡ Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
♡ List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
Here are my questions for you:
1. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be and why?
2. Who is your greatest inspiration?
3.What is one thing you desperately want to accomplish in life?
4. If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
5. What cheers you up on a bad day?
6. Who is the one person you turn to for everything and why?
7. Who would you consider to be your biggest supporter in life?
8. Would you rather go out on the town having fun or stay at home watching a movie?
9. What are your goals this 2018?
10. What makes you happy? Ice cream or pizza? Why?
11.How do you handle stress?
Cresta – crestasconfessions.com
Christina – withlovechristina.wordpress.com
Laura – www.queenbeeie.com
Pinar – beautybakingbella.com
Rachel – ellrachel.wordpress.com
Almira – thelittleblackrose.comcom
Danie – www.daniejade.co.uk
Sanjida – velvetblogsx.blogs
You have a wonderful day!