Hola beautiful friends! Hope you’re doing great!😊
I was nominated by two blogger friends on this Liebster award, I hope it’s not yet too late. I was busy at work the past days. It’s better late than never. Hehehe
Thanks so much to Aspirationalist and Jennifer for nominating me.
🍀Mention and acknowledge the blog that nominated you, and displays the award logo.
🍀Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you gave you.
🍀Tell 11 facts about yourself.
🍀 Nominate between 5-12 blogs.
🍀Also, make sure to notify these bloggers of their nomination.
🍀Finally, give them 11 questions to answer.
11 facts about myself
🐚 I love beaches
😊 I turned 29 last January 6
🌸 I love flowers
👧 I’m the eldest child
🍒I have 3 siblings ( 2 boys and girl )
🍴 I always eat a lot but don’t gain weight
🌿 I work away from home
🎉 I finished my Bachelors degree for 5 years instead of 4 😱
👕 Shirt and Jeans plus white shoes my on the go outfit
✈ I’m in a long distance relationship
🌻 I started blogging last year
QUESTIONS from Aspirationalist
1. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be and why?
Hmmm, actually I love my name hehehe but if given a chance to change my name that would be Ann Margaret , because that name was the first choice of my mama . Mama said that my Papa told her to named me Maria Kristina…😊
2. What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
I don’t remember 😬
3. Who is your greatest inspiration? My inspirations are family and my loveones 💖
4. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
For me the hardest thing to give up are my dreams but I know when that time comes God will surely help me and guide me what to do.
5.What is one thing you desperately want to accomplish in life?
I want to travel the world and learn new cultures ✈
6. If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
That would be fruit platter… 🍎🍌🍇🍏🍉🍍🍓🍒I love fruits and it’s good for the health.
7. What was the last lie you told? 🤔 The last time I lied was last week. I told my friend I was not home , but I’m just home relaxing 😬
8. If you had to be one age for the rest of your life, what age would it be?
It would be 28, on that age I learned so many lessons and I can say that I became a truly mature woman.
9. What cheers you up on a bad day? Yummy and healthy foods can cheer me up on a bad day.🍴
10. What is your go to movie of all time?
I don’t really know..hehehe Everytime I want to watch movie I just select randomly😊😀
11. Who is the one person you turn to for everything and why?
No particular person , I tell everything directly to God and after that I find peace of heart and mind.
Questions from Jennifer
1. What is the reason you started your blog?
I love to write and love to take pictures that’s why I started my blog. At first I just created my blog to have an online journal about all the things I wanted to write (a private blog) but just recently I publicized my blog.
2. What was your greatest accomplishment so far in life?
My greatest accomplishement so far was I experience to travel solo abroad.
3. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
I would go to Argentina to visit my boyfriend. But I don’t have my visa yet . 😭
4. What kind of books do you like?
I like Christian literature and storybooks 😁
5. Who would you consider to be your biggest supporter in life?
My biggest supporter is my family. They always support me in many ways. I love them so much. 💖
6. What kind of advise would you want answered about your blogging? I need encouragements because sometimes I feel discourage when blogging.
7. What would you say about your best friend?
I don’t have a best friend, only close and good friends. I love all my friends for who they are. Good things and bad.
8. Would you rather go out on the town having fun or stay at home watching a movie?
Usually I love to stay home just relax and watch movie. 😉
9. What do you consider your biggest strength in life?
My biggest strength is my faith in God. I cannot imagine my life without His guidance and love for me. All by His grace and mercy.
10. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
I want to change the negative mindset of people. I want the people to see every little things and appreciate every blessings big or small and stop complaining.
1. What are your goals this 2018?
2. What motivates you to continue blogging?
3. What makes you happy? Ice cream or pizza? Why?
4. Where is your dream destination? Why?
5. What are the lessons you learned last 2017?
6. If you could only keep three possessions, what would they be?
7. What’s your fave emoji?
8. Are you grateful of your life now?
9. How do you handle stress?
10. What are the things or adventure you wanna try this year?
11. If you die ,do you think you will go to heaven?
Looking forward for your answers! Take care and God bless you!